§1 General provisions
We hereby declare that we comply with the principles of personal data protection and all legal regulations provided for in the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The person whose personal data is processed has the right to contact us in order to obtain comprehensive information on how we use his personal data. We always try to inform you clearly about the data we collect, how we use it, what purposes it is intended for and to whom we provide it, how we ensure the protection of this data when transferring it to other entities, and provide information about institutions that should be contacted in case of doubts.
The Seller uses technical measures such as: physical protection measures for personal data, hardware measures for IT and telecommunications infrastructure, protection measures as part of software tools and databases, and organizational measures ensuring proper protection of personal data being processed, in particular, securing personal data against unauthorized disclosure (third parties, unauthorized individuals obtaining and using such data for unknown purposes, as well as accidental or intentional change, loss, damage, or destruction of such data).
We have exclusive access to data on the terms set out in the Regulations and in this document. Access to personal data may also be entrusted to other entities with the help of which payments are made, which collect, process, and store personal data in accordance with their regulations, and entities that are responsible for the execution of the order. Access to personal data is granted to the above-mentioned entities to the extent necessary and only to those that will ensure the provision of services.
§2 Privacy rules
We take privacy seriously. We are characterized by respect for privacy and the fullest possible and guaranteed comfort in using our services.
We value the trust that users place in us by entrusting us with their personal data in order to complete the order. We always use personal data fairly and in such a way as not to disappoint this trust, only to the extent necessary to perform the order, including its processing.
The user has the right to obtain clear and complete information on how we use his personal data and for what purposes it is needed. We always clearly inform you about the data we collect, how and to whom we transfer it, and who to contact if you have any concerns, questions, or comments.
In case of any doubts as to the use of the user’s personal data by us, we will immediately take steps to clarify and dispel such doubts, and we will answer all related questions in a full and comprehensive manner.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect users’ data against improper and uncontrolled use and to secure them in a comprehensive manner.
- The administrator of your personal data is DISCARVE DUBIŃSKI SIKORSKI GENERAL PARTNERSHIP, NIP: 7252308600, JAN KILIŃSKI 100/6 Street, 90-012 ŁÓDŹ, tel: +48600513020, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR. Providing data is not mandatory, but necessary to take appropriate steps prior to the conclusion of the agreement and its implementation. We will transfer your personal data to other recipients entrusted with the processing of personal data on behalf of and for our benefit. Your data will be transferred on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, where the legitimate interest is the proper performance of agreements/orders. In addition, we will share your personal data with other business partners. We store the collected personal data in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), but they may also be transferred to a country outside this area and processed there. Each operation involving the transmission of personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable law.If data is transferred outside the EEA, we use standard contractual clauses and the privacy shield as safeguards in relation to countries for which the European Commission has not found an adequate level of data protection.
- Your personal data related to the conclusion and implementation of the agreement for the implementation of agreements will be processed for the period of their implementation, and for a period not longer than provided for by law, including the provisions of the Civil Code and the Accounting Act, i.e. not longer than 10 years from the end of the calendar year in which the last agreement was performed.
- Your personal data processed in order to conclude and perform future agreements will be processed until the objection is raised.
- You have the right to: access your personal data and receive a copy of the personal data being processed; rectify your incorrect data; request deletion of data (the right to be forgotten) in the event of circumstances provided for in art. 17 GDPR; requests to limit data processing in the cases specified in art. 18 GDPR, to object to data processing in the cases specified in art. 21 GDPR, and to transfer the provided data, processed in an automated manner.
If you believe that your personal data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Office for Personal Data Protection, Stawki 2 Street, Warsaw). If you need additional information related to the protection of personal data or want to exercise your rights, please contact us by post at the correspondence address.
We make every effort to protect against unauthorized access, unauthorized modification, disclosure and destruction of information in our possession. In particular,:
a) We control methods of collecting, storing, and processing information, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to the system.
b) we provide access to personal data only to employees, contractors and representatives who must have access to them. In addition, under the agreement, they are obliged to maintain strict confidentiality, to enable us to control and check how they fulfill the entrusted obligations. In the event of failure to fulfill these obligations, they may suffer consequences.
We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will cooperate with data protection authorities and law enforcement agencies authorized to do so. In the absence of data protection regulations, we will act in accordance with generally accepted data protection principles, principles of social coexistence and established customs.
The exact method of personal data protection is included in the personal data protection policy (ODO: security policy, personal data protection regulations, IT system management manual). For security reasons, due to the procedures described in it, it is only available to state inspection authorities.
You always have the right to notify us if you:
a) do not want to receive information or messages from us in any form;
b) would like to receive a copy of their personal data that we have;
c) want to correct, update, or delete your personal data in our records;
d) want to report violations, improper use, or processing of your personal data.
To help us answer or comment on the information provided, please provide your name and surname and further details.
§3 The scope and purpose of collecting personal data
We process the necessary personal data for the purpose of providing services and for accounting purposes, and only for such purposes as:
a) placing orders,
b) necessary in order to conclude an agreement, make a complaint, and withdraw from the agreement,
c) issuing a VAT invoice or other receipt.
d) monitoring traffic on our websites;
e) collecting anonymous statistics to determine how users use our website;
f) determining the number of anonymous users of our websites
g) controlling how often the selected content is shown to users and what content most often;
h) researching subscriptions to newsletters and contact options;
i) using the tool for communication, both by e-mail and, consequently, by telephone number;
j) integration with the community portal;
k) possible online payments.
We collect, process, and store the following user data:
a) name and surname,
b) address of residence,
c) the delivery address (if it differs from the home address),
d) taxpayer identification number (NIP) ,
e) electronic mail addresses (e-mail) ,
f) phone number (cell phone or landline) ,
g) birth date ,
i) information about the web browser used,
j) any other personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us
Providing the above-mentioned data is completely voluntary but also necessary for the full implementation of services.
The purpose of collecting and processing or using data is to:
a) direct marketing and archival purposes of advertising campaigns;
b) fulfill obligations imposed by law by collecting information about undesirable activities.
We store your personal data for no longer than is needed for the appropriate quality of service, and depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining them, we store them for the duration of the agreement and after its completion for the purposes of:
a) fulfillment of obligations resulting from legal regulations, tax and accounting regulations;
b) marketing activities. You may object to such processing or withdraw your consent at any time.
c) operating activities – until the obligations imposed by the GDPR Regulation and relevant national regulations are time-barred, in order to demonstrate reliability in the processing of personal data
- Bearing in mind the fact that in many countries to which this personal data is transferred, the same level of legal protection of personal data as in the user’s country does not apply. The user’s personal data stored in another country may be accessed in accordance with the law in force there, for example: courts, authorities responsible for law enforcement and national security, in accordance with the regulations in force in that country. Subject to lawful requests for disclosure of data, we undertake to require entities that process personal data outside the user’s country to take measures to protect data in an adequate manner to the regulation of their national law.
§4 “Cookies” policy
- We automatically collect information contained in cookies in order to collect users’ data. A cookie file is a small piece of text that is sent to the user’s browser and which the browser sends back on the next visit to the website. They are mainly used to maintain a session, e.g. by generating and sending back a temporary identifier after logging in. We use “session” cookies stored on the user’s end device until logging out, turning off the website, or turning off the web browser, and “permanent” cookies stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
- Cookies adapt and optimize the website and its offer for the needs of users through such activities as creating statistics on page views and ensuring security. Cookies are also necessary to maintain the session after leaving the website.
- The administrator processes the data contained in cookies each time the website is visited by visitors for the following purposes:
a) optimizing the use of the website;
b) identification of the Recipients as currently logged in;
c) adaptation, graphics, selection options and any other content of the website to the individual preferences of the Service Recipient;
d) remembering automatically and manually completed data from Order Forms or login details provided by the visitor;
e) collecting and analyzing anonymous statistics showing how to use the website in the administration panel and Google analytics
f) creating remarketing lists based on information about preferences, behavior, how to use the interests of the Website and collect demographic data, and then share these lists in AdWords and Facebook Ads.
g) creating data segments based on demographic information, interests, and preferences in the selection of viewed products and services.
h) using demographic and interest data in Analytics reports.
- The user, at any time using his web browser, can completely block and delete the collection of cookies.
- Blocking by the User the possibility of collecting cookies on his device may make it difficult or impossible to use some of the website functionalities to which the User is fully entitled, but in such a situation he must be aware of the functional limitations.
- A user who does not want to use “cookies” for the purpose described above may at any time delete them manually. To read the detailed instructions on how to proceed, visit the website of the manufacturer of the web browser currently used by the user.
- More information on Cookies is available in the help menu of each web browser. Examples of web browsers that support the aforementioned “Cookies”:
a) Internet Explorer cookie settings
b) Chrome cookie settings
c) Firefox cookie settings
d) Opera cookie settings
e) Safari cookie settings
f) Android cookies
g) Blackberry cookies
h) Cookies in iOS (Safari)
i) Windows Phone Cookies
§5 Rights and obligations
We have the right, and in cases specified by law, also a statutory obligation, to provide selected or all information regarding personal data to public authorities or third parties who submit such a request for information on the basis of applicable provisions of Polish law.
The user has the right to access their personal data, which they provide. The user may correct and supplement this data at any time, and they also have the right to demand that it be removed from their databases or cease to be processed, without giving any reason. In order to exercise their rights, the user may at any time send an appropriate message to the e-mail address or in another way that will deliver or transmit such a request.
- The processing of personal data of natural persons who are our customers is based on:
a) legitimate interest as a data controller (e.g. in the field of database creation, analytical and profiling activities, including activities regarding the analysis of product use, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purpose of defending against possible claims or for the purpose of pursuing claims)
b) consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing)
c) performance of the concluded agreement
d) obligations arising from the law (e.g. tax law or accounting regulations).
The processing of personal data of natural persons who are potential clients is based on:
a) consent (including, in particular, consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing)
The user’s request to delete personal data or to stop processing it may result in the complete impossibility of providing the services or their serious limitation.
We undertake to act in accordance with the applicable law and the principles of social coexistence.
- Information on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. The entity authorized within the meaning of the Act on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is the Financial Ombudsman, whose website address is as follows: www.rf.gov.pl.
§6 Basic safety rules
Each user should take care of their own data security and the security of their devices that access the Internet. Such a device should absolutely have an antivirus program with an up-to-date, regularly updated database of definitions, types and types of viruses, a secure version of the web browser it uses and a firewall enabled. The user should check whether the operating system and the programs installed on it have the latest and compatible updates, because the attacks use errors found in the installed software.
Access data to services offered on the Internet-e.g. logins, passwords, PINs, electronic certificates, etc.-should be secured in a place inaccessible to others and impossible to break into from the Internet. They should not be disclosed or stored on the device in a form that allows unauthorized access and reading by unauthorized people.
Caution when opening unusual attachments or clicking links in unexpected e-mail messages, such as those from unknown senders or the spam folder.
It is recommended to run anti-phishing filters in the web browser, i.e. tools that check whether the displayed website is authentic and is not intended for phishing, eg by impersonating a person or institution.
Files should be downloaded only from trusted places, websites and websites. We do not recommend installing software from unverified sources, especially from unknown publishers with unverified reviews. This also applies to mobile devices, e.g. smartphones, tablets.
When using a home Wi-Fi wireless network, set a password that is safe and difficult to break. It should not be any pattern or string that is easy to guess (e.g. street name, host name, date of birth, etc.). It is also recommended to use the highest possible standards of encryption of Wi-Fi wireless networks, which can be run on your equipment, eg WPA2.
§7 Use of Social Media Plugins
Plug-ins, so-called plug-ins of social networks like Facebook.com, Twitter, and others, can be found on our pages. The companies Facebook Inc. and Google Inc., Twiter Inc., respectively, provide the related services.
Facebook is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. To view Facebook plugins, go to: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Twitter is operated by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA. To view Twitter plugins, go to: https://dev.twitter.com/web/tweet-button
The plug-in only informs its provider about which of our websites you have accessed and at what time. If, while viewing our website or staying on it, the user is logged in to his account, e.g. on Facebook or Twitter, the provider is able to combine your interests, information preferences, and other data obtained, for example, by clicking the Like button or leaving a comment, or entering the profile name in the searched ones. Such information will also be transmitted directly to the provider via the browser.
More detailed information on the collection and use of data by Facebook or Twitter and on the protection of privacy can be found on the following pages:
a) data protection/privacy advice issued by Facebook: Facebook’s policy can be found at http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
b) Twitter: data protection and privacy advice Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
To avoid registering a visit to the selected user account via Facebook or Twitter on our website, you must log out of your account before browsing our websites.
Note on Regulations Copyright